Tuesday, November 1, 2011

First Blog Entry

1. I am looking forward to going to Suzhou. As in Suzhou, the city has a well-know classical gardens and since it is a national center in any sense of art, festival, classic garden, local traditions...with traditional painting handicrafts, scroll mounting, lanterns, fans, mahogany furniture, jade carving...Since those listed above are almost all the things I like to do and loved like eg. flowers, so I am looking forward to going to Suzhou.

2. I hope to achieve a better understanding of China's culture and also why and how do China became a rich country and also how did China education help to produce students that can score the highest in every aspect (Maths, science...) on the Program for International Student Assessment(PISA) in the world.

3. My biggest concern would be will I be easily lost in this big country and will the country be too cold for students like us to handle.

Name: Pang Shi Yan   Class: 2E2

No comments:

Post a Comment